Our commitment to excellence, superior customer service and personal attention are the reasons behind both our consistently growing list of satisfied clients and our client retention rate that exceeds 95%.
Currently, INTAC performs actuarial and employee benefits services for more than 2,000 clients, ranging in size from one to 1,000 participants.
As a full-service consulting and administration firm, when partnering with INTAC, you ensure that – to the greatest extent possible – your needs, as well as the needs of your employees, will be completely satisfied.
In addition to offering a complete array of annual recurring retirement plan services, INTAC also provides assistance in analyzing and restructuring existing plans.
INTAC administers a full-range of qualified retirement plans:
- Defined Contribution Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Traditional & Integrated
- New Comparability/Cross-tested
- 457 Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Target Benefit Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Combination Plans
INTAC’s list of consulting and administrative services includes, but is not limited to:
- Plan Design Illustrations
- Plan Documents & Summary Plan Descriptions
- Plan Amendments
- Data Collection & Verification
- Determination of Plan Contributions
- Plan Distributions
- Valuation Reports
- Employee Statements & Communication
- Summary Annual Reports
- Required Government Filings
- Benefit Determinations for Terminees
- Plan Terminations
As a valued client, no matter how big or small the plan size, you automatically qualify for a host of benefits you will not find with other third party administrators. Here are just some of what INTAC’s Gold Star Services include:
(Please note that some of these services are beyond the annual administration fees and would be quoted separately.)
- Audit Support Services
- Consulting for Failed & Narrowly Passed Compliance Testing
- EFAST Liaison Service
- Assistance in responding to IRS, DOL or PBGC inquiries, questionnaires and surveys
- Access to the INTAC Client Portal which is our secure website for submitting plan data and viewing plan-related documents and information
Last but not least, is INTAC’s commitment to your privacy. To learn more about INTAC’s policies to maintain the confidentiality and security of your nonpublic personal information, please follow this link – Privacy Commitment.