“INTAC is dedicated to having client-focused procedures that help our staff effectively and efficiently manage your plan. Our top priority is keeping you satisfied with how we serve you and your plan’s needs.”
Our commitment to excellence, superior customer service and personal attention are the reasons behind both our consistently growing list of satisfied clients and our client retention rate that exceeds 95%.
As a full-service consulting and administration firm, when partnering with INTAC, you ensure that – to the greatest extent possible – your needs, as well as the needs of your employees, will be completely satisfied.
In addition to offering a complete array of annual recurring retirement plan services, INTAC also provides assistance in analyzing and restructuring existing plans.
As a valued client, no matter how big or small the plan size, you automatically qualify for a host of benefits you will not find with other third party administrators. Here are just some of what INTAC’s Gold Star Services include:
- Audit Support Services – Due to the recent increase of IRS, DOL and PBGC audits in the retirement plan industry, trust that our qualified plan administrators are prepared to provide you with the necessary support you need should you ever be faced with this circumstance.
- Consulting for Failed & Narrowly Passed Compliance Testing – Our pension consultants are experts in designing plans that meet the specific goals of our plan sponsors. That specialized skill becomes critical during the times of pre-testing (usually mid-plan year) and testing (the few months following a plan year-end).
- EFAST Liaison Service – If you require any assistance or have questions about the online registration process and/or the signing of your 5500 Forms, please contact our office and request to be connected to a member of our EFAST Liaison Team who can personally walk you through the process.
- Assistance in responding to IRS, DOL or PBGC inquiries, questionnaires and surveys – INTAC is always available to assist in responding to IRS, DOL or PBGC inquiries, questionnaires and surveys.
- Client Portal – Clients always have access to the INTAC Client Portal, which is our secure website monitored daily by our pension consultants, for submitting plan data and viewing plan-related documents and information.
Last, but not least, is INTAC’s commitment to your privacy. To learn more about INTAC’s policies to maintain the confidentiality and security of your nonpublic personal information, please follow this link – Privacy Commitment.